2.14.2013

2013 Couples Contest- And the winner is....

Wow it's been a crazy competition this year between our top voted couples! It's gone back and forth a handful of times and I could honestly say that before I actually sat down and counted the votes last night I wasn't sure who was going to win!

Thank you all for participating and coming to check out my page. I hope y'all stick around to see all the gorgeous photos I've shot recently as well as the winning couple's photos (and let me know if y'all need some done as well!!!).

Well I know what you're here to see so here it is!

The winning couple of this year's Couples Contest is......













Travis and Cayla!


They have won a FREE photo shoot with 50% off prints and products!!

Super excited to shoot these two :) But don't go anywhere- there's something for everyone!


Our second place couple, Austen and Tiffani, receive 50% off a photo shoot with 25% off prints and products!

Third place couple Brett and Corina receive a $50 credit toward a shoot and 20% off prints and products!





And our other five amazing couples- Brandon and Kayla, DJ and Brittany, Chris and Chrissy, Christian and Tiffany, Brent and Erin- receive a $25 credit toward a shoot and 10% off prints and products as well!

Thanks to all our amazing couples that entered this year and I look forward to the rest of the year!

Happy Valentines Day, y'all! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment